• Hard shells are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
• Shells feature perforation zones and air channeling for excellent breathability and ventilation.
• Removable upper back padded panel for BNS compatibility.
• Side adjustable kidney belt allows for various fit sizes and ensures protection remains close the body at all times.
• The front side wings are connected to the main chest protector with three bridge fixings allowing the wings to move independently and take the shape of the body.
• The thermoformed side padding offers superb rider comfort whilst also protecting the lower ribs against injury.
• The shoulder protectors are adjustable to allow for different shoulder widths and can also be removed if required.
• Protector plates are CE certified.
• Back protector is CE certified according with the EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1.
• Chest protector is CE certified according with the prEN 1621-3:2016 Level 1 Full Chest Protector.
• The Shoulder Protectors are CE certified according to EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.